Choose the appropriate document below to review detailed policies and procedures for the corresponding program:
Become a PNM Authorized Contractor
Some of the benefits you can expect by becoming an Authorized Contractor:
- Financial advantage, such as third-party payment of incentives & cash bonuses when available
- Technical, rebate application, and engineering support
- Secure access to real-time program data through the Program Project Portals
- And many more
Step 1 (for all applications)
- Save the appropriate rebate application file to your computer's hard drive.
- Note: DO NOT open a PDF application in your browser window and try to enter information. You must SAVE the PDF to your computer, then OPEN the PDF in Adobe Reader® from your hard drive, before entering information. Click here to download the free, latest version of Adobe Reader version 8.0 or later.
- Complete the save rebate application. Figures calculate automatically in the form.
If your completed rebate application PDF, or other supporting documents are too large to send via email, you may submit them to us using our secure file transfer.
How it works:
Using kiteworks, your attached file(s) are encrypted and stored securely on a server. The PNM Business Energy Efficiency team then downloads your file(s) from the server.
Steps to submit your large file(s) via kiteworks:
- Go to: https://dnv.kiteworks.com/
- First-time users will need to register as a New User. Click the link in your email to authenticate your account and complete your registration.
- Once registered, login to the kiteworks dashboard and click the blue “compose” button.
- Send your files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference the project’s installation address in the subject line.
- Attach your file or file folder.
- Allow the file to upload on message, then click send.
- Program staff will receive an email containing a link to download your files. You will receive an email notifying you that your emails have been delivered and downloaded.