Choose the appropriate document below to review detailed policies and procedures for the corresponding program:
Become a PNM Authorized Contractor
Some of the benefits you can expect by becoming an Authorized Contractor:
- Financial advantage, such as third-party payment of incentives & cash bonuses when available
- Technical, rebate application, and engineering support
- Secure access to real-time program data through the Program Project Portals
- And many more
Step 1 (for all applications)
- Save the appropriate rebate application file to your computer’s hard drive.
- Note: DO NOT open a PDF application in your browser window and try to enter information. You must SAVE the PDF to your computer, then OPEN the PDF in Adobe Reader® from your hard drive, before entering information. Click here to download the free, latest version of Adobe Reader version 8.0 or later.
- Complete the save rebate application. Figures calculate automatically in the form.
If your completed rebate application PDF, or other supporting documents are too large to send via email, you may submit them to us using our secure file transfer.
How it works:
Using SFT, your attached file(s) are encrypted and stored securely on a server. The PNM Business Energy Efficiency team then downloads your file(s) from the server.
Your internet browser must have cookies enabled. To upload multiple files or files greater than 2 GB in size, your computer must have Java installed.
Steps to submit your large file(s) via SFT:
- Go to the MyDNVGL SFT portal.
- First-time users only: follow the instructions to register as a MyDNVGL user.
- You will receive an email confirming you as a MyDNVGL user. Click on the link in the email to complete your registration.
- Once you are a registered user: follow the onscreen instructions to upload your file(s).
- Important: Enter EnergyEfficiency@PNM.com in the “To:” field. (The SFT cannot be used to send files to anyone outside the PNM Business Energy Efficiency team).
- Reference the project’s installation address in the subject line.
- Click the “choose file” button to select your desired file(s) from your computer’s hard drive.
- Check the “send notification on file delivery” box to receive a receipt notification email when we download your sent file(s).
- After you upload your file(s), the PNM Business Energy Efficiency team will receive an email containing a link to download the file(s).
- Your file(s) will be available for 14 days on the server; after this period, they will be automatically deleted.